Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting Stuff Done

I have about a week left in Amsterdam. Home will be great, but I DO NOT want to leave. You can't make me. I know they made squatting illegal in the Netherlands just a few months ago, but seriously, I will need to be dragged onto the plane.

Anyway. These "finals" things are definitely making me ready to go home for the holidays, despite my reverse-culture-shock fears of going back to the US.

I have one final and one big presentation DONE. That feels good. Still up is finishing my seminar paper and a final the night before I leave the country.

I can do this.

On a happier note, I realized I forgot to blog about this time I went to a castle and it was awesome.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, you can do it!! Can't wait to see you a week from tomorrow.

ICDad

Mom said...

If oyu don't get on that plane I will come and make you!

Anonymous said...

It will be very nice to have you back for the holidays! Plus we want to hear in person about your trip. (The blogs have been great, but we want to hear it in person!)

Papa

Unknown said...

Goodness gracious, gorgeous photos. Looks like they came out of some storybook. Always amazes me that places in Europe *really* look like that.